Valve limit Switch/Namur
Valve monitors (limit switch boxes) are rotary position gadgets utilized for both local and remote signs of valve position. Its indicators are commonly mounted to the highest point of standard pneumatic rotator actuators utilizing the standard Namur VDI/VDE-3845 mounting pad.
For storing the limit switch, certain precautions need to be taken.
- Make sure the flameproof surface have no paint and scratch.
- Make sure the limit switch box is totally dry and water free.
- Maintain the passageways of cable by fitting the original or substitution plastic plugs.
- Protect from residue, earth and harm by pressing in box or plastic sack.
• Multi-view visual valve position marker.
• It has double Limit switches for remote valve position affirmation.
• All Kimax limit switches are Weatherproof Type 4, 4X, and IP67 development/Explosion-proof and Polyester powder covered aluminum housing.
• Universal mounting bracket is included in our Limit Switch.
Learn more about our Limit Switch In-built Pneumatic actuator.
- Motorized On/Off Butterfly Valve PN10
- Motorized Modulating Butterfly Valve PN10
- Motorized On/Off Butterfly Valve PN16
- Motorized Modulating Butterfly Valve PN16
- Pneumatic Butterfly Valve PN10 Double Acting
- Pneumatic Butterfly Valve PN10 Single Acting
- Pneumatic Butterfly Valve PN16 Double Acting
- Pneumatic Butterfly Valve PN16 Single Acting
|Limit Switches for Pneumatic Actuated Valves|
|KAPL-210||210||Pneumatic Actuator Limit Switch|
|KAPL-310||310||Pneumatic Actuator Limit Switch|
|KAPL-210 EX||210||Pneumatic Actuator Limit Switch Explosion Proof|