Filter, Regulator & Lubricator
Filter, Regulator, and lubricator are combined into one component in FRL in order to keep the air compressor systems in a proper working environment. Pneumatic transmitter, controllers and related hardware can only work effectively when furnished with an air supply which is dust-,oil-and dampness free.
The supply air station is basically made out of one air filter, one pressure reducer and one pressure check. The air filter can be provided as a separate unit, as can likewise the pressure reducer with gauge. The ambient temperature is 5~60℃(Standard), -20~120℃ (High Temp.), -40~70℃ (Low Temp.)
• Superior regulation characteristics.
• Rugged and corrosion-resistant construction.
• Excellent stability and repeatability.
• Low drop at high flow.
- Motorized On/Off Butterfly Valve PN10
- Motorized Modulating Butterfly Valve PN10
- Motorized On/Off Butterfly Valve PN16
- Motorized Modulating Butterfly Valve PN16
- Pneumatic Butterfly Valve PN10 Double Acting
- Pneumatic Butterfly Valve PN10 Single Acting
- Pneumatic Butterfly Valve PN16 Double Acting
- Pneumatic Butterfly Valve PN16 Single Acting
Swipe the table to see more
|KFRS – 1/4″||KFRL||Filter & Regulator-Single body design||1/4″|
|KFRLS- 1/4″||KFRL||Filter, Regulator & Lubricator-Double body design||1/4″|
|KFRA- 1/4″||KFRL||Filter & Regulator in Aluminium-Single body design||1/4″|