Namur Solenoid Valve
Kimax Direct mount air solenoid valve is suitable for controlling electrically double acting or single acting pneumatic actuators. Valves mount legitimately to pneumatic actuators with worldwide standard NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845 interface sparing time, space, and plumbing.
Our compact high flow design has dark anodized aluminum body with a low watt molded coil. One of a kind long life spool and sleeve configuration can be utilized with greased up or non-lubricated air. Simple wire DIN 1/2″ conductor plug connector with in-built screw terminals is incorporated with every valve.
• Namur Solenoid Valve with interface according to standard VDI/VDE 3845, offers a highly reliable & compact design with long life coils.
• Single solenoid valve uses a new design with a piston reset and improves steadiness, functionality, and lifetime.
• We guarantee the inner hole with Ra0.1 roughness within our
• Special treatment to take care of the inner hole reduces the
- Motorized On/Off Butterfly Valve PN10
- Motorized Modulating Butterfly Valve PN10
- Motorized On/Off Butterfly Valve PN16
- Motorized Modulating Butterfly Valve PN16
- Pneumatic Butterfly Valve PN10 Double Acting
- Pneumatic Butterfly Valve PN10 Single Acting
- Pneumatic Butterfly Valve PN16 Double Acting
- Pneumatic Butterfly Valve PN16 Single Acting
Swipe the table to see more
|Stock No.||Series||Size||Max Pressure||Body||Coil||Voltage|